Welcome

This is my first ever blog and I feel I chose a great time to start one.

About Me: I was recently crowned Miss Marion County USA 2011 and I super excited!
I'm a current graduate student at the University of Central Florida.
And I really pumped up to make this year my year. To learn about myself and find out what type of woman I really am.

Why should you follow my blog:
1. I'll be updating with all of my appereances, I really want to get my name out there.
2. I'll be answering any questions I get weekly as a blog to my followers.
3. I'm pretty much a big deal lol!!!
4. Honestly, the more people who follow the more inclined I am to keep this blog up.

That's all for now photos will be coming soon!!!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011