National HIV/AIDS Testing Day


This past Saturday I had the opportunity to help out at Volusia County Health Departments program for National Testing Day for HIV/AIDS in which they were doing free 20 minute rapid test to anyone who wanted one. I was able to answer any questions that came my way about HIV/AIDS and the Miss Florida USA system. Which for me was a great chance to explain my platform of bringing the education about HIV/AIDS back to the spotlight and helping to get more people tested. There is certainly a stigma attached to who everyone thinks contracts the disease and I'm here to tell you that's not true. Only a week until I leave for Miss Florida USA getting excited.

<3 MMC2011<3

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011