Seminar Weekend


Just got back from seminar day in Hollywood, Florida and it was a blast. The sessions were very informative and all of the girls are really nice that I met so far. Today, I participated in the last shooting for the prize package for Miss Florida USA 2011. I was able to model the pearl necklace that the winner receives and being an AKA myself it wasn't hard. Driving home wasn't that much of a blast due to the heavy thunderstorms but I made it home safely. Little less than a month before the pageant and I'm starting to get really excited. I started a fundraiser page (giveforward.org/alowery) to hopefully earn enough money to get a really nice dress. Check it out if you like. I'm attaching my promo photo for the jewelry enjoy!!

<2 MMCUSA2011<3

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011