Daytona Cubs Baseball Game April 27th


Wednesday, I had the honor to throw the first pitch out at the Daytona Beach Cubs game, they were in a series against Tampa. I was one of six people to throw out the pitch but I was the 'first' first pitch of the evening. I'm excited to say that I got the ball over the plate. I would say my pitch technique is more curve than straight forward. It was a great opportunity for me to get my name out there as well as the Florida USA system as well. I did have a couple parents coming up to ask me how to get their daughters involved, which is always an honor to refer them to the Miss Florida USA website.

Until next time,

<3 Miss West Volusia USA

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011