Easter Beach Run






This morning I participated in the Daytona Beach Leisure Services Annual Easter Beach Run at the Main Street Pier. There was the option of the four mile and the two mile, I chose the two mile since I had never run on the sand before. Let me tell you that this was a great workout and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a way to have fun and workout at the same time. There were a ton of participants, I found out this has been going on since 1967. I will for sure do this again next year and be ready since there are medals to be won. I competed the race in a little under 23 minutes which is good. I received a pamphlet for the SPARC run on May 7th and I'm highly considering doing that one as well. Next week I'll be at the Oyster Festival as well as Miss Orlando. Until then Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter.

<3 Miss West Volusia

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011