Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony May 24, 2011

I was invited to be the guest speaker at a Girl Scout Bridging Ceremony and it was a great experience. The citrus council was having their end of the year bridging event in which if their are girls moving up from Daisy to Brownie or Brownie to Junior , at this event they would transform over and meet their new troop and continue of their journey. I walked the bridge with the girls over the Halifax river and boy is that incline steep!! After we crossed we said the Girl Scout Promise and Law, both of which I knew being a Girl Scout myself (the law was kinda shaky lol). In my speech I spoke of Character, Courage, and Empowerment, most of the girls had tons of badges and I know they are going to be amazing women when they are older.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011