Miss Universe 2011

So yesterday, I as well as every other pageant girl in the world watched the 'Championship' of Pageantry known as Miss Universe. It was help in Brazil this year and had a group of 89 girls competing for the crown. I was in suspense with the announcement of the top 16; some of my personal faves didn't make the cut (Malaysia, Aruba, Great Britain (I thought her presentation was flawless) to name a few) but i was ecstatic to see USA make the cut. I thought her swimsuit performance was amazing but I will agree with others she was too thin for my liking. After swimsuit and into evening gown I called Ukraine and Angola as the top two almost an hour before top 5 (I can prove it with my text messages!!!) I loved Angola and her answer was perfect. She is a natural beauty and in my opinion that is what should be rewarded in pageantry not someone who has conformed their body in order to win a crown. So congrats once again Miss Universe I will love watching your reign and more importantly your videos on the Miss Universe Youtube C



hannel.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011