My Favorite Pageant Gowns

For every pageant girl, picking her gown is the best part of the pageant experience. This is where she lets the judges in on her type of style and in my opinion what type of title holder she is trying to be. Here are some of my favorite gowns and what I believe they say to the judges.



1)Greek Goddess
This look screams care free and fun. As a title holder I will be a dream and love every aspect of the year.


2)DIVA
For me this says I'm a little high maintenance but I also know when to be humble. I plan to push my year in terms of what I can accomplish and at the end I want everyone to remember me.



3)Classic Queen
As your next titleholder I plan to smile harder and longer than any other person here. I genuinely love everyone and want world piece. I am a retro beauty through and through.



4)Sex Sells
These types of gowns are not my personal favorite, they are a little to revealing and even though the girl is fully "covered" there is little left to the imagination. To me this type of tittle holder is a little scary but once again it is my opinion.



5)Overall Awesome
There is something about this gown that I love and I've realized that every other girl has as well. It's sleek and sexy and the same time. Nothing about it screams tramp yet you want to know more about the girl. This girl has succeeded in terms conveying that she is a chameleon in terms of her appearance and attitude towards the crown. She wants to be the best and will work hard for it.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011