Coming Full Circle

Hey everyone,

It's taken awhile to write this post I meant to do so before my vacation but I figured now or never. I had such a wonderful time as Miss West Volusia, I did my part to get out there in my community and make my voice heard. Could I have done more, of course I could, you always can. But what I accomplished I was very proud of. On December fourth, my sister queen Emily and myself hosted our pageant in Ormond Beach. It was a tough competition and 3 girls now have the chance to compete for the title of Miss Florida USA and Miss Florida Teen USA this upcoming July and October in Hollywood, FL. Here are some photos from the event including my very determined face to place the crowns correctly on Lauren and Marissa's head.





Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011