New Year's Eve

In the past I haven't gone out as of late for New Years Eve, but my motto for the year is Go Big Or Go Home. So this year I went over to Orlando to do something fun. My friend Nicole tagged along and we met up with a friend of mines to spend the weekend with. Friday night we stayed up and watched movies and Saturday was spent wondering the Florida Mall to go to Sephora for make-up. Which reminds me if you are looking for truly great coverage go out and buy Make-Up Forever HD foundation. I love this foundation, your pictures will turn out amazing from such great coverage. Back to the events, so we ended up going to Ember which is a place I've gone a couple of times and I always have fun, I have yet to smell like smoke and the food is amazing there. I got the opportunity to meet former Magic player Gilbert Arenas, which is a funny story for those who were there. And two hilarious personal trainers from the area which I'm hoping they tag me soon in photos so that I can share. My night ended on a high and I'm doing my best to stick to my resolution even though I'm only one day down, only 365 day to go (It's a Leap Year this year). Here are some photos from last night enjoy.


<3 Amina





Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011