I'm Horrible


So I haven't been keeping up with my blog which equals epic fail. My birthday is coming up shortly and I need to document as much as possible. So what has been happening as of late. I've competed in both Miss Daytona USA and Miss Orlando USA, I did not win either title so I've decided to go at large this year. It is my last year competing even with another year of eligibility per se. I'm graduating this year and want to focus on getting situated in a new state (hint hint) and my career. I'm getting ready for Vegas or more so I'm starting to pack..something that I'm not crazy good at. I'll make a list and post it in all its crazy weird code name glory. I've made a schedule for the next month of everything I need to get done and when. I'm going to finish another post about pageant girls and I'm even tempted to do a fun make-up tutorial..maybe a Vegas inspired one for the pageant. We will see what way these next couple of weeks go. I'm not going to promise but I will do my best to post more frequently. Here are some photos from the two competitions I did courtesy of Telair. Enjoy xoxo Amina

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011