VEGAS!!!


So I traveled to Vegas for the Miss USA pageant that showed live June 3rd. It was an awesome experience. This was my second time going the first was when Megan Clementi was competing for the title of Miss USA 2010 that year Rima Fakih was crowned instead. Being at the live show is an amazing experience, you get to see all the behind the scenes action; from the makeup artists touching up the contestants to a gentleman who was almost like the promoter during the show keeping everyone excited even after the girl they may have been cheering for has been eliminated. We were sitting pretty far back and they don't allow cameras in the auditorium so the photos I do have were taken before they told me I couldn't take any. Miss Florida USA Karina Brez looked amazing on stage and I loved the dress she had on. Since I watched prelims I had a list and I'm proud to state that I got nine of the top sixteen right and two of the top five correct I had Ohio as my winner and Rhode Island as fourth runner up to Virginia. We didn't just go to Vegas for the show but also to explore the city I have a couple photos but both me and Nicole are horrible at taking photos. We took a red eye back and it was filled to the brim with people. I loved visiting Vegas but it is not for everyone. I don't know how one can live in 108 degree weather, it was blazing everyday. Here are some photos from the trip enjoy! xoxo Amina

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011