Baltimore Vacation

So last week I went on my first vacation to Baltimore, now I know what your thinking..Who goes towards the cold weather in December well I did. I went to visit a couple friends who are up north in school for nursing and medical. I was a lot of fun we went to a couple museums, which I'm obsessed with I could walk around them all day.


We went to an 80's party which are the best types in my opinion. I was pretty much a disco ball but had a ton of fun. We also visited DC and the Whitehouse of course. We couldn't find an open Starbucks to save our lives and my friend hit on a cop how heard her, pretty funny. I loved the city and would not mind living there. Now If I could only finish grad school. Here are some more photos from my trip,

Enjoy <3




Almost Forgot We Passed By OCCUPY DC here is a pic!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Date a Pageant Girl

Miss St. Petersburg USA

Miss Daytona Beach May 1, 2011